[mary-users] HTK not patched with HTS

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Fri Jul 15 10:13:25 CEST 2011

Hi satish,

Indeed, there are no "ssil" at all in the emmh.align file. The only
punctuation in the text files are "." at the end of sentences.

So if I add some punctuations, it's ok? What do you mean by sufficient
"ssil"? How many "ssil" do I have to consider to be enough? There are 510
sentences (so 510 text files), do I have to add punctuations in all the
text files?
Thank you very much for your answers,

Florent