[mary-users] problem with FeaturesSelection

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Fri Jul 22 11:17:09 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Here's the error message

java.lang.Exception: The component FeatureSelection produced the following
exception:
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:294)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: 400:Bad Request
not valid: The locale is not supported.<br />Supported locales:
<code>de,en_GB,en_US,ru,te,tr</code>.</h1></body></html>
	at
marytts.client.http.MaryHttpClient.serverInfoRequest(MaryHttpClient.java:321)
	at
marytts.client.http.MaryHttpClient.serverInfoRequest(MaryHttpClient.java:305)
	at
marytts.client.http.MaryHttpClient.getDiscreteFeatures(MaryHttpClient.java:282)
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.FeatureSelection.compute(FeatureSelection.java:160)
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:291)

Florent