[mary-users] HTK not patched with HTS - HMMVoiceDataPreparation

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Thu Jul 28 13:45:48 CEST 2011

Dear Marcela and Marc,

Yes I work with the fr-branch. Of course I meant the HTK3.4 and
HDecode3.4. I tried to install the 3.4.1 hts 2.1.1 but it failed, so I
installed the previous version (hts 2.1, htk 3.4 and hdecode 3.4) and it
works.

But back to the HMMVoiceDataPreparation, it still doesn't work. I launched
it as root and as an user, but the directory
/home/florent/FlorentVoice/hts/data/raw is not created. So it is not a
matter of permission.

HMMVoiceDataPreparation:
Checking paths of external programs
Paths for all external programs are defined.

Checking directories and files for running HTS training scripts...
Checking if /home/florent/FlorentVoice/wav contains files
Converting wav files to raw from: /home/florent/FlorentVoice/wav  to:
/home/florent/FlorentVoice/hts/data/raw
chmod: impossible d'accéder à
«/home/florent/FlorentVoice/hts/data/scripts/wav2raw.sh»: Aucun fichier ou
dossier de ce type
java.lang.Exception: The component HMMVoiceDataPreparation produced the
following exception:
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:294)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: wav2raw computation failed on file
[/home/florent/FlorentVoice/]!
Command line was: [chmod +x
/home/florent/FlorentVoice/hts/data/scripts/wav2raw.sh].
	at marytts.tools.voiceimport.General.launchProc(General.java:532)
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.HMMVoiceDataPreparation.convertWav2Raw(HMMVoiceDataPreparation.java:302)
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.HMMVoiceDataPreparation.compute(HMMVoiceDataPreparation.java:177)
	at
marytts.tools.voiceimport.DatabaseImportMain$8.run(DatabaseImportMain.java:291)

Thanks in advance for any help,

Florent