[mary-users] mixing audio streams

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Wed Mar 23 10:13:08 CET 2011

Dear Andrea,

did you try the other hints I gave you in my first response?

You could do sox -m foo.wav bar.wav mix.wav or write a Praat script or,
really, whatever.

The gstreamer suggestion wasn't mine, but Jeff Sigmon's, and seems like
a more elegant and powerful solution. If you're having problems with
that, I'm sure they could be solved.

Or implement javax.sound.sampled.Mixer or something if you want to do it
yourself in Java.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar

--