[mary-users] Multi-threading synthesis?

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Fri Mar 25 08:45:10 CET 2011

Dear Bill,

multithreading is most certainly possible with Mary! =)

You need one running server, which can handle multiple simultaneous requests (although you may want to increase the server.http.parallelthreads property in MARYBASE/conf/marybase.config to a value higher than the default 6).

The trick in exploiting this capability is of course to send requests in a way that does not wait for the previous request to complete before the next one is sent. How you accomplish this depends on your application.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar