[mary-users] check_install_external_programs.sh

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Tue May 10 11:58:13 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I might have done some mistakes, but when running the
check_install_external_programs.sh -install, I have this error:

check_install_external_programs.sh: 33: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
check_install_external_programs.sh: 1: trap_exit_handler: not found

I must say that I uninstalled and re-installed many times, both Mary 4.1
and Mary 4.3, but still I have the same error. Those versions were
installed on my folder /usr/local/MARYTTS

I'm running this on Ubuntu 11.04, but ran it on previous version as well
(10.10).

Any ideas?
Thanks you

Florent XAVIER
Internship at Telecom Paristech
M2 ATIAM - UPMC/Ircam/Telecom Paristech
ING 5 - ECE Paris
firstname [dot] lastname [at] ircam [dot] fr
firstname [dot] lastname [at] telecom-paristech [dot] fr
tel:  + 33( 6 ) . 67 . 64 . 23 . 08