[mary-users] Voice Import to another Mary Installation

Mironidis Theodoros mai1041 at uom.gr
Fri May 20 10:16:01 CEST 2011

I would like to ask how could i import a voice that i have already import
to MARY, to another MARY installation.
I copied the files the mary-xxx-4.3.0.zip and mary-xxx-4.3.0-component.xml
 from the folder Downloads and the file mary-xxx-4.3.0-component.xml from
the folder Installed.
Then i ran the Mary Component Installer but the voice did not appeared.
Could anybody give me an idea, how to fix this.

Thodoris Mironidis
Master student
Laboratory of Multimedia Technology and Computer Graphics (LTMI)
Department of Applied Informatics (DoAI) | University of Macedonia (UoM)
156 Egnatia Street | GR-540 06 | Thessaloniki | Greece
T: +30 2310 891 839 | E: mai1041 at uom.gr
W: http://www.multimedia.uom.gr