[mary-users] Breakpoint in Eclipse on Ubuntu for Java windows

Jerome Perri jerome.perri at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:07:24 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I have a problem with Eclipse:

I was trying to debug the HalfPhoneLabelFeatureAligner. It shows me the message "Misalignment problems for wav_0001.wav..." in a Java window.
I am desperately trying to make a breakpoint there so that I can debug in detail what is going on, but for some reason, I just cannot break into that code.

I have searched for all occurances of the text "Misalignment problem", and I have placed breakpoints in all places where it occured (at least I hope so).

I have made breakpoints in other parts of the Mary code before, meaning that I have an understanding of how this is done, and it works.

But not for these Java windows.

Is there anything that I am missing here?

Jerome