[mary-users] Running VoiceImportTools in Eclipse

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Mon Sep 26 10:31:31 CEST 2011

Dear Jerome,

On 23.09.2011 15:27, Jerome Perri wrote:
> "mary client" starts the compiled mary server.

No. You have to have a server running before the voice import tools
attempt to connect to it. Note that not all voice import components need
a server connection, though.

> This means that I cannot really step into the real problem because the
> real problem occurs in the compiled mary server.
> Is that correct?

No, you can still debug both the server and the voice import tools at
the same time; they're just different processes, so you can switch from
one to the other in the debug perspective in Eclipse.

If you have your server running on a different machine, you should try
remote debugging as Nickolay suggested.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar

--