[mary-users] client Java application

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Fri Feb 24 09:39:33 CET 2012

Dear Nikolai,

I don't think the SABLE code has been touched in a while, but with
version 4.3, Mary added prosody specification support like in SSML 1.1
(see http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/ProsodySpecificationSupport).
Obviously, using actual MaryXML would offer full control over all
synthesis parameters, but if you're forced to use either SABLE or SSML,
I would recommend SSML.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar