[mary-users] How to run Mary

Nikolai Kouznetsov kzntsv at rogers.com
Tue Jan 17 17:27:11 CET 2012

Hello,

I am currently working on expressive speech synthesis and browsing the Web I have run at your website. I would like to play with Mary, but not sure if I can find the instructions on how to run the server and the client and what roles they play in the wholw software design. I downloaded the installation .jar file successfully and installed Mary on my computer.

Can you, please, point to the place where I can find the instructions (with examples) on how to run Mary in the desktop (Windows) environment?

My best regards,
Nikolai