[mary-users] How to run Mary

Jerome Perri jerome.perri at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:55:19 CET 2012

Hello!

I do know I got it working once, but now I can't and I just can not see my mistake.

When I try to run
"bash wikiextract"
it tells me:

jars at jars-desktop:~$ bash wikiextract
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: marytts/tools/dbselection/WikipediaProcessor
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: marytts.tools.dbselection.WikipediaProcessor
Could not find the main class: marytts.tools.dbselection.WikipediaProcessor.  Program will exit.

I can see that wikiextract is in the directory where I currently am.

Thank you for the help.

Jerome