[mary-users] Phonemes Times issues with MaryTTS.

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Fri Apr 26 00:30:19 CEST 2013

Dear Ricardo,

glad to hear things are working now.

As I mentioned, REALISED_DURATIONS produces XWaves .lab file format. The
second column has historical significance, but is meaningless for
current applications. The format is

HEADER
#
END JUNK LABEL

Where HEADER may be empty and is terminated by a #.
Each of the following lines represents one phonetic segment and has
three fields: END time in seconds, a JUNK number (with historical
significance), and the LABEL.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar