[mary-users] [mary-dev] Error when using cmu-rms-hsmm and cmu-bdl-hsmm voices

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Thu Aug 8 21:20:20 CEST 2013

Dear Sri,

thanks for your report! Unfortunately, I *cannot* reproduce your errors
with any of the three voices you list, using either 5.0 or the current
5.1-SNAPSHOT (on OSX with JDK 7).

Could you please open a new issue at
https://github.com/marytts/marytts/issues/new, where we can address it
in more detail.