[mary-users] balabolka and openmary

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Fri Feb 1 15:10:50 CET 2013

Hi Josh,

I was unaware of balabolka up to now. It seems to be Windows-only
sofware, and I don't use Windows, so I'm not sure what it brings to the
table. Incidentally, I can't find the source code, even though it uses
third-party libraries licesed under the GPL...

In any case, how are you using it? If there are things you can do with
it that don't work with Mary, then we might be able to do something
about that... =) SAPI compliance would be a step forward, and it's been
brought up a few times in the past, so it may happen yet...

Best wishes,

-Ingmar