[mary-users] asking about HTKlabeler

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Wed Jul 3 20:57:47 CEST 2013

Dear Dinh,

please direct such questions to the mary-users list (in cc).

Personally, I have little experience with the HTKLabeler component. You
can enable it by adding a corresponding line in the importMain.config
file. This and other things are the topic of a pending pull request with
improvements from Giulio and Fabio
(https://github.com/marytts/marytts/pull/107), still awaiting further
testing. You can merge those commits into your clone and see how they
work for you, then feel free to comment in the pull request.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar