[mary-users] TOBI ignored in US English HSMM voices?

Joe Crumpton crumpton at cse.msstate.edu
Fri Jul 12 18:08:51 CEST 2013

Marcela,

Thank you for the information. I looked at the training text for the CMU voices and I think some of the sentences are questions, they just don't have a question mark at the end.

Examples:
( arctic_a0500 "Who the devil gave it to you to be judge and jury." )
( arctic_a0071 "What was the object of your little sensation." )
( arctic_a0042 "How could he explain his possession of the sketch." )

I am planning to change the punctuation for the obvious questions and train a new voice. I will let you know how it works.

Thank you,
Joe Crumpton