[mary-users] Queries regarding the latest Open Mary.

nageswara1982 at gmail.com nageswara1982 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 10:39:30 CET 2013

Dear All,

1.  Is the latest Open Mary supports Telugu?

2.  Are there any active users of Open Mary Telugu voices?  If yes, any email or Skype ID's are requested.

3.  Is the installation process accessible?

4.  Any updates to the Telugu files since 4.3.1?

5.  I have downloaded all the files related to Open Mary Telugu.  Now, after installation, with which screen readers does it work?  Also, how do I start the Mary server?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Thanks and regards.