[mary-users] Release of the OpenDial dialogue toolkit

Pierre Lison plison at ifi.uio.no
Fri Apr 18 18:05:55 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I’d like to use this mailing list to advertise a dialogue toolkit I recently developed for my PhD, called “OpenDial”. It’s a toolkit that facilitate the development of robust and adaptive spoken dialogue systems.  The source code and documentation are available here:
	http://opendial.googlecode.com

The toolkit is based on a hybrid symbolic/statistical approach to dialogue modelling (see the doc for more details). In the latest release, there is a specific plugin to easily integrate the Mary TTS engine into the rest of the OpenDial architecture.  Feel free to check it out!

Cheers,

--
Pierre Lison (Postdoctoral Research Fellow)
Department of Informatics, University of Oslo