[mary-users] Mary 5.0 voices - French

james s jamesssss at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 16:01:34 CET 2014

I have the voices for English, German, etc. installed and working, but there is no French language?

I found this link, which seems to indicate it is available for 4.3.0 but not 5.0?  Any idea when French will be available for 5.0, or how to manually install.

https://github.com/marytts/marytts/issues/126