[mary-users] add new language

Samir Abbasov s.v.abbasov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:34:47 CET 2014

Dear Ingmar, the problem was in the allophones.xy.xml file, at the first
string I did not select language as xml:lang="xy".
In the SelectionFunktion.java there is a  string that :
selected_tra_Log.println(sel[i] + " <" + transcribe(str, "it") + ">"); It
works for specified language. I think that it must be
selected_tra_Log.println(sel[i] + " <" + transcribe(str, locale) + ">");