[mary-users] How to install voices using installer?

Robert Schuon rschuon at shoutomatic.com
Fri Mar 28 19:35:29 CET 2014

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  After you compile the package with Maven, it
creates a "target" folder.  And the versions of the client and server in
the target folder are tagged "marytts-5.0-SNAPSHOT".  So I presume that
is the version currently in the repository.

Bob

--
ShoutOmatic.com
"Stop Typing, Start Shouting!"