[mary-users] MaryTTS on windows command window possible?

Miguel Loureiro mcploureiro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 16:44:56 CET 2014

Hello!

I would like use MaryTTS to create audio files from phrases I have on an MS
Access file. The idea is to program a macro in VBA that creates one WAV for
each record, instead of doing this procedure manually.

In the past I managed to do it remotelly by using a python script that
connected to http://mary.dfki.de:59125.

Now I downloaded MaryTTS 5.1 hoping to do the same locally. I can already
start the server using a VBA shell command.

But is it possible to run the client by using shell (or simply doing it on
the windows command window), and pass some parameters like output paths for
the WAVs?

I guess some examples are on the link below, but I am not sure how I can
put them to work. Is this java syntax?
https://github.com/marytts/marytts/wiki/MaryInterface

Directions are very welcome if anyone has any :)

Cheers
Miguel