[mary-users] Maryspeak a linux command line wrapper for MaryTTS

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Tue Nov 11 13:27:22 CET 2014

Dear Steve,

thanks very much for your contribution, and for the blog post detailing
its installation and use! Indeed, a simple command line interface to
MaryTTS is very useful for a range of various applications, and while I
believe there are a few wrappers around, most are written in languages
other than Java as simple HTTP clients.

I think your code would be even more useful if it were made available on
GitHub, where it would be super-easy for others to extend or enhance it,
and potentially for us to adopt it into the main MaryTTS codebase.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar