[mary-users] HERest, Adaptation, and Transform Types with MaryTTS HMMVoiceMakeVoice

Norm Levy normlevy at shoutomatic.com
Mon Oct 13 14:15:03 CEST 2014

As HERest is the key module for adaptation, we are having an extremely
difficult time choosing the correct options and files/folders required to
get an output transform.  We have tried many different options, but when
using CMLLR, the transforms do not seem to output.  This is running the
standard "Training.pl" script with "Config.pm".

We are not getting transforms for CMLLR under SAT and "reg" trees.  Is
there a reason for this, and would it help to switch to another system,
like LSAT to get those transforms using "dec" trees and CMLLR (or MLLR)?
And if so, what is the preferred method(s)?

Any help or guidance would be extremely appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Norm Levy