[mary-users] Marytts Error in JavaFX 2.2 Application

a.cimaroli at alice.it a.cimaroli at alice.it
Sun Apr 5 22:28:33 CEST 2015

I used Marytts in JavaFX 2.2 Application, in Netbeans Environment to read a text in Italian.
The application works correctly if launched locally from Netbeans; it does not work
when called from Web page nor in Applet mode, neither mode Webstart.I have included in the project the following jar files:1)marytts-client-5.1.2-jar-with-dependencies2)marytts-lang-it-5.1.23)marytts-runtime-5.1.2-jar-with-dependencies4)voice-istc-lucia-hsmm-5.1 I thank in advance anyone who can help me solve this problem. Alberto Cimaroli
a.cimaroli at alice.it