[mary-users] How to implement Text-to-Speech example?

blsn2020 at gmail.com blsn2020 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:35:19 CEST 2015

Dear Ingmar,

Thank you for replying to me.

Probably my question below wasn't clear enough, sorry.

It is working using the downloadable package ready folder
'marytts-5.1.2.zip.

The problem is that I cannot get this 'Simple text-to-speech' example code
to work by using the MaryTTS installer.

I will open a new issue on GitHub, hopefully I will get a response.

Thanks again,

Mike