No subject

Mon Jun 29 14:15:50 CEST 2015

loaded from the classpath, i.e., the JAR file. This means you have three op=
tions, in increasing order of complexity, to customize a property that cont=
rols the functionality of the software:<br>
1) you can simply pass the command line parameter `-Dcache=3Dfalse` when yo=
u start the MaryTTS server. If you want to do this always, you can modify t=
he `bin/marytts-server` startup script and add that option.<br>
2) in the source code, you can modify the resource file which is packaged i=
nto the JAR file, to wit: `src/main/resources/marytts/config/marybase.confi=
g`, then repackage using `mvn package`.<br>
3) you can unzip the JAR file manually, edit the `marytts/config/marybase.c=
onfig` file, then zip it up again.<br>
Hope this helps. If not, please open a new issue on GitHub.<br>
Best wishes,<br>
On <a href=3D"tel:03.07.15%2010" value=3D"+3903071510" target=3D"_blank">03=
.07.15 10</a>:30, Giovanni Parodi wrote:<br>
rder-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div class=3D"h5">
Hello everybody,<br>
I&#39;m using MaryTTS 5.1.2 on a ARM iMX6 CPU.<br>
I need to improve, if possible, the performances of MaryTTS.<br>
As far as I can see, in my CPU architecture, generating the wav file<br>
associated with the text &quot;Welcome to the world of speech syntesis!&#39=
;<br>
requires about 3.6 secons, and it seems a too long timeout.<br>
Looking at your forum I found some idea about using caching technology<br>
(which could improve a bit my performance, since I should repeat quite<br>
often some of my sentences).<br>
However I don&#39;t understand where should I edit the marytts.conf file.<b=
r>
I cannot find it in my filesystem, or in the runtime package.<br>
Furthermore, how can I force=C2=A0 MaryTTS to use this config file?<br>
Any help, or link to useful documentation, will be really appreciated.<br>
Best regards.<br>
Giovanni<br>