[mary-users] Mary TTS / MaryClientUser.java example

blsn2020 at gmail.com blsn2020 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 00:19:01 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I'm trying to run the ‘MaryClientUser.java’ example file:
(https://github.com/marytts/marytts/blob/master/marytts-assembly/assembly-runtime/src/runtime/doc/examples/client/MaryClientUser.java).

More info on my unsuccessful attempts is as follows:

https://github.com/marytts/marytts/issues/319

If anybody succeeds in having this file to work correctly,

I really appreciate to know why I’m getting the mentioned errors (GitHub issue #319).

·         Mary TTS client 5.1.2 (impl. unknown)

·         Server cannot connect.

Thanks for your time,

Mike