[mary-users] Audio conversion tool error

Jesin James jjam194 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Mon Dec 12 04:23:33 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am just in the beginning stage of the voice build. I already have
recordings as wav files adn as text. Before starting the voice building I
wanted to correct all of the recording using the audio converter GUI
available with marytts.

When I try it I get the following error and the conversion stops:

"Audio conversion failed for ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. Probably this
is due because the file lenght is not a multiple of 1024/2048 samples."

This is happening for all the wav files.

Please provide some suggestions.
*Jesin James*