[mary-users] Help for fix bugs

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Thu Jul 7 13:22:10 CEST 2016

Dear all,

just to avoid further confusion, the mary-users mailing list is no
longer the appropriate place for detailed discussions about software
bugs and development on MaryTTS. In the past, that sort of thing had
been moved to a separate mailing list, mary-dev, which in turn has since
been retired.

As of 2011, bug reports/discussions and development take place on

https://github.com/marytts/marytts

Best wishes,

-Ingmar

On 07.07.16 13:01, Thushani Nipunika wrote:
> I like to fix the bug in Problem with TrainedLTS model #295.But I
> could not find where is the bug is.Can anyone help me?
>
> Thushani Nipunika
> Undergraduate at University Of Peradeniya
> Tel       : +94775803676
> Linkedin  : lk.linkedin.com/in/thushaninipunika

/**
  * Dr. Ingmar Steiner
  *
  * Head of Independent Research Group
  * Multimodal Speech Processing
  * Cluster of Excellence MMCI
  *
  * Senior Researcher
  * Multilingual Technologies Lab
  * German Research Center for
  * Artificial Intelligence (DFKI GmbH)
  *
  * Principal Investigator
  * Collaborative Research Center SFB-1102
  * Information Density and Linguistic Encoding
  *
  * Department of Computer Science
  * Department of Computational Linguistics & Phonetics
  * Saarland University
  *
  * Campus C7.4, Room 2.01
  * D-66123 Saarbrücken