[mary-users] Automatic Labeling in MaryTTS 5.2

Moussavi at students.uni-marburg.de Moussavi at students.uni-marburg.de
Tue May 24 09:50:12 CEST 2016

Dear MaryTTS-Team,

using MaryTTS version 5.2 SNAPSHOT I need to know a bit more about the
automatic labeling.

What exactly is the EHMMlabeler/HTKlabeler processing?

Is Sphinx2 and/or Sphinxtrainer and/or SphinxLabelingPreparator still
used and connected to the current labeler I'm working with (though I'm
not using the Sphinxlabeler)?

Is either the EHMMlabeler or the HTKlabeler in favor working on a
diphone synthesis (e.g. being more precise by using more coefficients/
another HMM model etc., allowing more adjustements, being more time
efficient)?

Thank you in advance and best wishes!

Romina Moussavi