[mary-users] MaryTTS Viseme data

Joan Pere Sanchez kaiserjp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:13:22 CEST 2017

Hello again,

If you want to obtain phonemes and duration for lip-sync, you must to call:

            mary.setOutputType("REALISED_DURATIONS");

Where you would see each phoneme and their duration. You can also use
another output option to see the features of the tokens, this is:
            mary.setOutputType("TARGETFEATURES");

In both command lines 'mary.' is the instance of 'LocalMaryinterface'
classe to manage your input.

Best,

kaiserjp at gmail.com
www.chamaleon.net