[mary-users] Development environment?

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Wed Apr 26 08:24:22 CEST 2017

Hi Muriel,

we use Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, or Emacs.

The point is, given a good build system and tooling support, the choice
of IDE can be left to a developer's personal preference. =)

Please have a look at our GitHub wiki, and feel free to open issues and
contribute as appropriate.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar

On 26.04.17 01:31, Muriel Green wrote:
> Hi All,
> I want to get started using MaryTTS. What do people use for code
> editing? I like IDEs, but will use anything. I have experience in C#,
> but this will be my first Java project.
> Thank you in advance for any advice.
> Muriel

/**
  * Dr. Ingmar Steiner
  *
  * Head of Independent Research Group
  * Multimodal Speech Processing
  * Cluster of Excellence MMCI
  *
  * Senior Researcher
  * Multilingual Technologies Lab
  * German Research Center for
  * Artificial Intelligence (DFKI GmbH)
  *
  * Principal Investigator
  * Collaborative Research Center SFB-1102
  * Information Density and Linguistic Encoding
  *
  * Adjunct Assistant Professor
  * Department of Computer Science
  * Department of Computational Linguistics & Phonetics
  * Saarland University
  *
  * Campus C7.4, Room 2.01
  * D-66123 Saarbrücken