[mary-users] Voice sizes - 1.5 MB vs 700 MB?

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Tue Aug 15 07:07:16 CEST 2017

Dear Stefan,

the two voices use fundamentally different synthesis technologies; the
unit-selection voices actually contain the speech recordings with which
they were built, whereas the HSMM voices do not. So those file size
differences are completely normal.

If you have a specific technical problem, please report it or ask
questions as appropriate on our GitHub issue tracker:

https://github.com/marytts/marytts/issues

Best wishes,

-Ingmar