[mary-users] Adding new language

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Wed Aug 16 11:06:23 CEST 2017

Dear Irene,

thanks for your message!

Since MaryTTS development is fully open-source, if you would like to
share your Luganda language component and voice with others, the best
way would be to put them on GitHub, in the same way as we have done.

Please feel free to reach out via our GitHub issue tracker if you have
specific questions.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar