[Rock-dev] [Orocos-Dev] Build server script for autoproj-based installs

Peter Soetens peter at thesourceworks.com
Wed Dec 15 21:43:59 CET 2010

On Tuesday 14 December 2010 17:13:50 Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> Here it is
>
> http://gitorious.com/rock/admin_scripts/blobs/master/bin/rock-build-server
>
> I hope the usage message is self-explanatory. If in doubt, ask !

Hmm, I've run it like this:

sh rock-build-server.txt git://gitorious.org/orocos-toolchain/build.git

And I still get questions asked:

2010-12-15 21:40:39 (39.8 KB/s) - `autoproj_bootstrap' saved [50426/50426]

    autodetecting the operating system
autoproj: installing a proper Ruby environment (this can take a long time)
autoproj: installing autoproj and its dependencies (this can take a long time)
  installing/updating RubyGems dependencies: autobuild, rdoc
Enclosing class/module 'mUtilrb' for class WeakRef not known
Enclosing class/module 'cWeakRef' for class RefError not known
Enclosing class/module 'mUtilrb' for class WeakRef not known
Enclosing class/module 'cWeakRef' for class RefError not known
  installing/updating RubyGems dependencies: autoproj
  autodetecting the operating system
  checking out autoproj main configuration
  Access method to gitorious (git, http or ssh)
    Use 'ssh' only if you have a gitorious account and have commit rights
    on the Orocos projects. Otherwise, we advise you to use 'git' [git]

Peter