[Rock-dev] [Orocos-Dev] Build server script for autoproj-based installs

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Thu Dec 16 14:40:00 CET 2010

On 12/16/2010 01:54 PM, Peter Soetens wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 December 2010 17:13:50 Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
>> Here it is
>>
>> http://gitorious.com/rock/admin_scripts/blobs/master/bin/rock-build-server
>>
>> I hope the usage message is self-explanatory. If in doubt, ask !
>>
>> Sylvain
>
> I had to modify this script for my hudson build. Now for some reason, I get
> this error:
Can you send me the diff ?

> I also had to remove the comitting of the config.yml file since autoproj refused
> to merge the upstream master branch with that local commit. I just removed the
> git add/commit for config.yml.
This is weird. autoproj does not have to merge anything
  * either you run it as "bootstrap" and everything is deleted, so no
    merge
  * or you run it as "incremental" and *you* have to run it manually the
    first time to get the configuration and then autoproj should not ask
    questions
--
Sylvain Joyeux (Dr. Ing.)
Researcher - Space and Security Robotics

Phone:   +49 421 218-64136
Fax:     +49 421 218-64150
Email:   sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de

Weitere Informationen: http://www.dfki.de