[Rock-dev] envire: possible breakage in deserialization for users of Grid (and subclasses)

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon Apr 11 14:36:03 CEST 2011

I have a branch in which I changed how grids are saved. The highlight of
that change is that one does not have to define a subclass of Grid<T> to
get proper serialize/unserialize behaviour.

The root of the change is that the layer list is saved in the scene file.

Now, here's the catch: I tried to keep backward compatibility, but I
have no environments to test the code on ... Could someone try it on
environments he has ?

NOTE: if nobody yells before the end of the week, I will interpret it as
either "it works" or "noone has old environments they care enough about"

The code is on the mls_slope branch of slam/envire.

Thanks