[Rock-dev] Problems while building the Rock tutorial

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon Aug 22 15:25:03 CEST 2011

On 08/22/2011 03:11 PM, Christian Rauch wrote:
> Ok, I changed branch to master, but it still tells me:
> "[...]/autoproj/manifest: rock.tutorials is neither a package nor a
> package set name. Packages in autoproj must be declared in an autobuild
> file."
I'm a bit totally confused ...

  * autoproj's main configuration (autoproj/) should be on the master
    branch. Actually, there should be no next branch on this repository.
  * when you do "autoproj reconfigure", you should select the "master"
    flavor
  * in your manifest, you need to (1) list the tutorials package set in
package_set and (2) rock.tutorials in layout, i.e. autoproj/manifest
should look like (new notation, I updated the tutorials ...)

package_sets:
   - gitorious: rock-toolchain/package_set
   - gitorious: rock/package_set
   - gitorious: rock-tutorials/package_set