[Rock-dev] Weekly report

Anita ana.vazquez.alonso at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:22:39 CEST 2011

Hi!

I have some good neews! I have the message_driver tutorial working on
top of RTEMS. I created a bootable image that can be used with QEMU or
Bochs. I modified the cmake scripts in order to add support for the
RTEMS target (statically compiled libraries instead of dynamically
when using RTEMS target, using RTEMS flags, specific RTEMS monitor
behaviour, etc)

So I can already create libraries using RTEMS with rock-create-lib.
Now, I'm in the next step, modifying rock-create-orogen script.

In paralell, I'm starting to clean&isolate all the modifications I
made and also I started a script that automatically compile everything
needed for RTEMS support in Rock (cross compiler, newlib, boost,
omniOrb, etc...)

Cheers,
Ana

P.D. I attached a nice screenshot of the message_driver tutorial
working on top of RTEMS+QEMU, compiled using rock scripts :)