[Rock-dev] Big update(s) in master: RTT 2.5, transformer, metadata in logs

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon Dec 12 18:11:41 CET 2011

I've just pushed or am going to push a few big changes:

  - the RTT 2.5. We were stuck on 2.4 until I had the time to test 2.5.
    It seems to work OK, so now it's pushed.
  - the refactored transformer orogen / roby integration. For now, the
    roby integration is going to be disabled. I'll update you later.
  - metadata support in logging. It's going to be transparent for most
    users, but is going to be a big useful change for the tooling.
    Metadata is now added to the log streams