[Rock-dev] Data-Driven Tasks

Yuping Shi yuping.shi at dfki.de
Fri Feb 4 11:44:03 CET 2011

hi,

As I found here http://www.rock-robotics.org/orogen/triggering/ports.html, it
should be possible to use

void updateHook(std::vector<RTT::PortInterface*>
const& updated_ports){

<pre>
if (isPortUpdated(_image))

{

}

}
 to detect if there's any new incoming data on a given port, but this interface
dosen't seems to exist anymore. I guess void dataOnPort(base::PortInterface*
port)(in install/include/rtt/TaskContext.hpp) shall be used instead, can someone
give me a short introduction on how to set this up, or maybe there is another
way to do this?

thanks,

yuping

 --