[Rock-dev] [Orocos-users] problem declaring plain vector in orogen [ ERROR ][TypeInfoName] Can not build Property of unknown_t.

Alexander Duda Alexander.Duda at dfki.de
Sun Jan 2 23:09:42 CET 2011

Am 02.01.2011 um 18:52 schrieb gprizzi at tin.it:

> Can you suggest me the best way, if it is available to have a fixed size bidimensional array type
> declared and used as a property of a task?

I would not use the RTT::Marshalling for saving and loading task properties. If you are using
a rb start script (see below) instead your code should work.

require 'orocos'
Orocos.initialize

Orocos.run 'mattest1' do
  mat = Orocos::TaskContext.get 'mat1'

  #setting prop
  val = mat.myMat
  val.row1[0]= 123
  val.row1[1]= 123
  val.row1[2]= 123
  mat.myMat = val

  mat.start      # you must remove the .start statement from the deployment !

  while true
    sleep 0.01
  end
end