[Rock-dev] Bug in qtruby connect in combination with blocks and metods

Alexander Duda Alexander.Duda at dfki.de
Fri Jan 14 10:18:11 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 10:00 +0100, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> On 01/14/2011 09:34 AM, Alexander Duda wrote:
> > There is a very ugly bug in qtruby. The following connections are no
> > longer working if the program needs more memory.
> Is it your analysis of the problem, or did you ask the qtruby developers ?

The problem occurred during the replay of log scripts. And can be easily
reproduced. I have not post it to any other mailing list so far.

> > A fix for this would be a static array where a reference to each object
> > is stored.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> If that's the case, you can always override #connect in vizkit ... But
> that's annoying.

The override of the Internal methods solves the problem. But I do not
like hacking the qtruby code. That's why I am asking. Maybe I overlook
something.

Alex

--
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Duda