[Rock-dev] How to disable the "dynamic" manipulation in vizkit ?

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Jan 14 13:43:45 CET 2011

On 01/14/2011 01:40 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> The current behaviour in a vizkit widget is that if you unpress the
> mouse button while moving, the view continues moving. This makes vizkit
> unusable on my machine, as it randomly decides that I *was* moving even
> though I was not really moving, and I get a view that is going nowhere.
>
> Is there a way for me to disable that ?
Hm... this is the default behaviour of the osg manipulator. I didn't
really look into how to change it. Janosch had some issues with this as
far as I remember. Are you using a mouse, or a trackpad? Also, you may
try switching the manipulators (1-5 on the keyboard) and see if you like
the others better...

Jakob