[Rock-dev] How to disable the "dynamic" manipulation in vizkit ?

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Jan 14 14:12:27 CET 2011

On 01/14/2011 02:08 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> On 01/14/2011 02:06 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
>>> Also, you may
>>> try switching the manipulators (1-5 on the keyboard) and see if you
>>> like
>>> the others better...
>> Tried that, nothing happened.
> Correction, something does happen. I just don't manage to understand
> how in hell am I suppose to use them ...
Yes, most of them are not really usable. They are just there by default
(could be removed I guess).
Another thing that comes to mind is a number that was used in
CompositeViewerQOSG.cpp, where I don't know where it comes from. Give it
a try. Other than that, I have no idea. Works fine for me. How about any
of the other testWidgets (e.g. the one in vizkit). Do they work for you?

Jakob