[Rock-dev] [CruiseControl] rock_bootstrap build cc314b4.24 failed

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Thu Jan 27 09:29:31 CET 2011

On 01/26/2011 02:41 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> On 01/26/2011 11:07 AM, Peter Soetens wrote:
>> I'd prefer that cruisecontrol mails the one that broke the build. I'm this->
>> close to filtering out all CruiseControl messages.
> OK, but how do you recognize that the current error has the same origin
> than the error from yesterday ? Does Hudson do something like that ?
> What's your workflow with Hudson at Orocos ?
since we are using autoproj for the building and checking out (right?)
wouldn't the right process be something like this:

* have a text file, which lists the potential suspects (let's call it
suspects.txt)
* a call to autoproj (I guess it's full-build) will *add* to
suspects.txt anyone that appears in the update
* a failed build will email anyone in suspects.txt
* a successfull build sends a build fixed message to suspects.txt and
will *clear* it.

thoughts?

Jakob