[Rock-dev] CORBA exception

Yuping Shi yuping.shi at dfki.de
Fri Jul 1 10:28:21 CEST 2011

hi,

While doing data transmission "sometimes" I will get such kind of CORBA
exception, it's looks that the message size has exceeded the limit, but how much
is actually this limit and why it only happens occasionally? (I have the same
message size, if it overloads, should be always the case)

31.271 [ ERROR
][/home/likewise-open/DFKI/shi/workspace/rimres-dev/simulation/orogen/polygonnet_test/build/polygonnet_test_test::main()]
caught CORBA exception while marshalling: MARSHAL
MARSHAL_MessageSizeExceedLimitOnClient
 35.901 [ ERROR
][/home/likewise-open/DFKI/shi/workspace/rimres-dev/simulation/orogen/polygonnet_test/build/polygonnet_test_test::main()]
A channel of port pointclouds_out has been invalidated during write(), it will
be removed

Regards,
Yuping