[Rock-dev] Fwd: SOCIS application results

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Wed Jul 20 09:16:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

out of 32 applications for the ESA Summer of Code, ROCK has been
selected as 1 of 20. Each organisation receives 1 student slot.
http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2011/?q=node/13

you can still update the wiki page on ideas that the student could work on:
http://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/Mentoring/ESASOCIS

There is a deadline until 27th of July for students to apply.

cheers,

Jakob